5 DAYS FOOD, WINE AND HERITAGE TOUR
Historical towns, local producers, and typical products… these are the keywords.Enjoy authentic Italy through an itinerary where each town has a story to tell...
- POSSIBILITY TO DISCOVER A STUNNING EXAMPLE OF THE RENAISSANCE IN MARCHE REGION LIKE URBINO: A TOWN RECOGNIZED AS A UNESCO HERITAGE SITE;
- HISTORICAL TOWNS THAT PRESERVE THEIR HISTORY AND TRADITIONS WITH SUGGESTIVE DIFFERENT PANORAMIC VIEWS;
- DISCOVER CENTRAL ITALY AS AN AUTHENTIC REGION WHERE TRADITIONS AND NATURAL LANDSCAPES ARE TREASURES TO BE PRESERVED;
- SEE THE ROLLING HILLS OF MARCHE AND ITS SUGGESTIVE LANDSCAPES;
- VISIT AND TASTE LOCAL PRODUCTS AND BUY THEM FROM THE LOCAL PRODUCERS;
- TASTE AND DISCOVER THE FLAVOURS OF THE LOCAL EXCELENCES OF THIS REGION;
- SEE FOR YOURSELF THE CARE AND PASSION OF THE LOCAL PRODUCERS;
- FLEXIBILITY TO MODIFY PROGRAMS AND SERVICES UPON YOUR NEEDS.
DAY 1: Arrival at the Relais in Fano.
DAY 5: Breakfast. End of service.
For information or request please contact email@example.com or +39 0721967941
ON REQUEST: Transfer and transports (hire car driver, car rental, coach rental), organized guided tours, tour leader on site, booking of meals at local restaurants, extension of the tour with other experiences like trekking activity, sailboat tours on Conero Coast, yoga, hiking, daily bike tours, cooking class experience with a local chef!
Our guides, will welcome guests dressed in medieval clothes and they will accompany them on an exciting tour of the Castle of Mondaino. This kind of experience is also possible during summer in the village of Mondavio.